William Charles Gottschalk
1944 (Sioux Falls, South Dakota).
Major United States Air Force
Honorable Discharge 1994; Vietnam Veteran (B-52 Pilot).
Case Western Reserve University (1968), Cleveland, Ohio.
Brenau College (1990),
Gainesville, Georgia .
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Magna Cum Laude, John Marshall Law School, Atlanta (1999).
Admitted to State Bar of Georgia
Admitted to Practice Law Before
- Supreme Court of the United States
- United States Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- United States District Court (Northern & Middle Districts of Georgia)
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- Court of Appeals of the State of Georgia
- The Right to Plead and Practice in all Georgia Courts.
State Bar of Georgia
American Bar Association
Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
Georgia Certified General Real Property Appraiser No. 600
Georgia Real Estate Broker
100532 (Inactive Status)
Real Estate focusing on Eminent Domain
Our Types of Cases
Real Estate / Eminent Domain
Should You Take Action Immediately?
Get a free case evaluation
Call now (770) 330-4723
Clients Say We Give:
WILLIAM C. GOTTSCHALK, J.D., M.B.A.
Attorney and Counsellor at Law
William C. Gottschalk, L.L.C.
2708 Pathview Drive
Dacula, Georgia 30019